Take your game up a notch with this lobster roll kit. Everything you need to make 8 delicious Maine lobster rolls.
- 1 each - Cooked Maine Lobster Claw and Knuckle Meat (2lb bag, frozen)
- 1 each - H&F Bread Co.'s Hot Dog Buns, 6" (8 buns per pack)
- 1 each - 5 oz Banner Butter, Sea Salt frozen
Try our favorite recipe:
Makes 8 lobster rolls
- 2 lbs cooked lobster meat (thawed)
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise (Use Dukes. Trust us.)
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped celery (use the tender inner stalks)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 teaspoons finely minced green onions
- A dash (or two) of your favorite hot sauce (we like Cholula)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- A few grinds of fresh cracked black pepper
- Hot Dog Rolls
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- Optional - lettuce for serving
- Place the lobster meat in a large bowl
- In a separate, smaller bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, parsley, green onions, hot sauce, and salt and pepper. Mix and taste for seasoning. Once you have the seasoning to your liking, add to the cooked lobster meat and mix well.
- Brush both sides of the rolls with butter and toast in a skillet over medium heat until nicely browned.
- Divide the lobster salad between each roll. Add some lettuce under the salad per your preference.